Constant Tension® is an innovative patented technology for our shower curtain rods. Our rods offer a practical, functional way to add style to your bath while providing a sturdy hold.
- Patented Constant Tension® technology
- Long-lasting, sturdy hold
- Non-skid, stylish end caps; gentle on walls
- Select from 4 sizes to accommodate most bathtub enclosures
- Available in a variety of designs and finishes
- Eliminates “wall walking” and endless twisting
- Gives you the ability to change your curtain as many times as needed
- No tools required
- No mounting hardware
Design & Finish
Our Constant Tension® rods come in a wide assortment of design styles to support many design aesthetics. We offer straight and curved rod options to fit most tub areas. Coated non-slip feet will not scratch or mar walls.
We offer a wide variety of finishes and colors which include brushed stainless steel, polished stainless steel with white accents, bronze, white, black, split-finish and a natural “wood grain” look. A number of our rods also have rust-resistant coatings to keep your shower rod looking new.
Select from a large number of size options to accommodate most bathtub enclosure openings.
- S 26”–42″
- M 43”–75”
- L 50”–87”
- XL 78”–108”
Installing is Easy
It’s as simple as extend, pull and twist! No tools are necessary when installing our Constant Tension® rods. Easily update the bath with new curtains as design styles and seasons change.
- Pull back tension rod to desired length of opening
- Extend 1″ longer than opening
- Twist to lock by turning red arrow away from you
- Push small end on wall, line up on opposite wall – then release